Our Members Pledge
- To Always put a Client’s interest over any self interest.
- To provide straight forward, non-biased advice & services on behalf of the Client.
To never engage in the industry specific business practices identified as harmful to the consumer by NAOSA experts and Advisory Board Members.
- These practices are listed in a separate document and can also be found on the NAOSA website.
Our Members Educate
- By being clear and transparent in their pricing and eliminate any gray areas that may exist in various business practices, even if they are considered legal.
- By always offering a product or service that best suits the Client’s needs.
- By clearly explaining all options so that a client can make the best informed decision about their purchase.
- By informing their Clients of all NAOSA Gold Standards so that they are prepared when working with other professionals in an unrelated field.
Our Members Advocate
- By becoming a trusted advisor held to the highest standards possible.
- By serving as a resource and voice for all consumers who have been exploited.
- By cooperating and working with Government Agencies to protect the best interest of our Senior Population and all other Consumers.